I want to use Trello for portfolio management. In this use case, there would be a single board for the group's portfolio, and separate boards for each individual project that falls under the portfolio.
Let's say there are three projects the group is working on... the portfolio board would have each project listed out as its own card, and the card would act as both a summary of activity for the project board as well as be linked to the project board that tracks all of the project work. The summary on the portfolio card would ideally contain some sort of metadata regarding the embedded board, e.g. 57 cards, 23 "Done", 12 "In Review" and you can choose which labels or lists you want to see displayed on the summary card.
Is this possible through a plugin or business+ class? I looked at Collections and it sounded similar, but not quite. And I looked at Board Sync by Unito but that seems to be more 1:1 syncing and not aggregation/summary.