I've setup and configured bamboo instance on Azure VM and it was okay for few month until we reach the storage limit due to size of artifacts generated from each build.
So we decided to attach Azure storage(NAS) to the bamboo server(VM) so that we can store the artifacts on the Azure storage
I configured the bamboo artifact directory by following instruction on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/changing-paths-location-in-bamboo-427622809.html
So basically I create artifacts folder in Azure storage so that the path to the artifact directory is something like /nasshare/bamboo/artifacts where /nasshare is Azure storage mounted on Bamboo server.
However, when bamboo runs a build plan which generates and greeting.txt as a artifact, I get following errors:
com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler: /opt/bamboo/bamboo-home/artifacts2/plan-11468801/JOB1/build-00006/greeting/greeting.txt: Operation not permitted
Unable to publish artifact [greeting]: Unable to publish artifact Job artifact: [greeting], pattern: [greeting.txt] for BAMT-AT-JOB1-6 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@6dec53d4
When I check the directory, Bamboo actually creates greeting.txt file on that path but for some reason i fails to publish it and generate such error.
I have checked ownership and permissions for nasshare/bamboo/artifacts, the owner:group is not the same user and different group from the bamboo user but permission is actually 777. so should not be permission issue i guess..
Any idea how to resolve this?
Thank you