Bamboo bootstrap failed: Unable to run pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks as your support period has ended. Please contact Atlassian Support at
I checked the license key and it is correct.
I wanted to circle back and summarize what @Chad DeShaw and I worked on for this issue in the Support Ticket I opened from this post.
As Bamboo was connecting to the PostgreSQL database using a JNDI DataSource, we needed to specify the following in the DataSource configuration to set the autocommit to False:
defaultAutoCommit="false"
Then, as a follow up, after upgrading to the latest version of Bamboo, we had found that the permissions on the Bamboo Installation directory were not granted correctly for the Bamboo user. In this case, we specified Full Control for that user.
Thanks again!
Elias | Bamboo Support
Hello Chad,
As I understand you are checked license key in xml using this doc
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/unable-to-run-pre-bootstrap-upgrade-tasks-as-your-support-period-has-ended-762874747.html
Is that correct?
If so, could you provide a more log info?
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
I would if I didn't have to cleanse the log of urls just to post it here.
If Atlassian wants the starter license to use this as support provide us a better way to post info.
I keep getting error trying post log says invalid html or post as text, I try that and it won't post.
2017-11-30 15:50:08,152 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [AbstractUpgradeManager] org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Cannot commit when autoCommit is enabled.org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Cannot commit when autoCommit is enabled. at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection.commit(PgConnection.java:755) at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp2.DelegatingConnection.commit(DelegatingConnection.java:367) at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp2.DelegatingConnection.commit(DelegatingConnection.java:367) at com.atlassian.bamboo.utils.db.AbstractDbmsBean.migrateColumnType(AbstractDbmsBean.java:152) at com.atlassian.bamboo.upgrade.tasks.v5_15.UpgradeTask51503ConvertVariableValueToLargeText.lambda$doUpgrade$0(UpgradeTask51503ConvertVariableValueToLargeText.java:29) at com.atlassian.bamboo.upgrade.AbstractBootstrapUpgradeTask.withDatabaseConnection(AbstractBootstrapUpgradeTask.java:65) at com.atlassian.bamboo.upgrade.tasks.v5_15.UpgradeTask51503ConvertVariableValueToLargeText.doUpgrade(UpgradeTask51503ConvertVariableValueToLargeText.java:25) at com.atlassian.bamboo.upgrade.AbstractUpgradeManager.runUpgradeTask(AbstractUpgradeManager.java:154) at com.atlassian.bamboo.upgrade.BootstrapUpgradeManagerImpl.doUpgrade(BootstrapUpgradeManagerImpl.java:73) at com.atlassian.bamboo.setup.DefaultBootstrapManager.performPersistenceUpgrade(DefaultBootstrapManager.java:286) at com.atlassian.config.bootstrap.DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager.init(DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager.java:77) at com.atlassian.bamboo.setup.BootstrapLoaderListener.contextInitialized(BootstrapLoaderListener.java:117) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4842) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5303) at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1407) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1397) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Thank you for reply here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.