I'm trying to setup the proxy settings in bamboo so that i can add a linked repository via Bitbucket Cloud.
(Side note: my bamboo installation is running as a docker image)
I have been trying to set the proxy settings in the JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS variable in the bin/setenv.sh file:
e.g.
-Dhttps.proxyHost=
-Dhttps.proxyPort=
-Dhttps.proxyUser=
-Dhttps.proxyPassword=
-Dhttps.nonProxyHosts=
When Bamboo starts up i can look at the "Environment Variables", i can see the JAVA_OPTS variable populated with the relevant proxy values.
Yet, as soon as i try to add a linked repository it fails with some sort of proxy error.
Trying various configurations i either get one of these errors:
1.) "Failed to load data from Bitbucket. com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bitbucket.api.BitbucketApiException: HTTP 407"
"The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: https://api.bitbucket.org/*
Cache Access Denied.
Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request https://api.bitbucket.org/* from this cache until you have authenticated yourself."
2.) "Failed to load data from Bitbucket. [502 Proxy Error]" on the frontend accompanied by the following in the logs:
[DefaultHttpClient] I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when connecting to {s}->https://api.bitbucket.org:443: Network is unreachable (connect failed)
I have also configured the proxy on the environment itself and am able to connect to the Bitbucket Cloud repository using curl and make a successful call, but i can't seem to get the poxy settings to work in the JVM for Bamboo.
Any insight would be appreciated.