I introduced Trello to my team after I've been using it for more than a month to track all my personal tasks. As it is an advertising agency, tasks are coming from multiple different clients, and Trello boards are amazing to see an overview of all MY tasks regardless of clients (I name every card like: CLIENTNAME - TASK). This allows me to prioritize and set clear goals for my workdays.
My colleagues also loved the idea, and they are starting to adapt Trello as well. However, with this, a new challenge arises. How to use trello for effective teamwork while maintaining the same "personal" dashboards"?
To elaborate: I am logging all MY tasks and tasks assigned BY ME in my own board. This works amazingly when I'm the only one using trello. However, when another person joined, he started assigning tasks to me on HIS board. I get a notification about it, so thats OK (however even that is still not that visible - i have to get used to viewing the notifications as more important).
But I only see that card assigned to me in his board (and I would like to have an overview of all my tasks on my board - thats why I use Trello). Is there any way or mentality how you think this could be solved? Or I should just create my own task on my own board for this?
Thanks!!