I wrote a simple task plugin for Bamboo 3.2 and I'd like to install it on our production server. I tried using the Universal Plugin Manager (as described in the documentation) but I get the message:
The plugin PerforceTasks-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar is a version 1 plugin. Version 1 plugins cannot be dynamically installed. For more information on installing version 1 plugins see the UPM documentation.
So I would like to manually install it, but I cannot find any documentation on how to do so. What steps do I need to take to install the plugin?
On Windows:
The link that you provided tells you were to put the files.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/SYJaCw
Try the plugins/ directory in your Bamboo home.
FWIW the UPM documentation does not make any mention of Bamboo, only Jira and Confluence.
This is only applicable to Version 2 plugins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.