Hi,
Git LFS is something that has worked in the past for me but no longer does. Normally I work on a Mac so I'm not able to determine when exactly it stopped.
I've tried uninstalling everything git related and going through all the installaltion instructions but to no avail. When push an LFS file it just times out and shows the error (see below).
I am using LFS extensively on most of my repos, ans successfully from my Mac.
The test repo works fine when I uninstall LFS
Pulling LFS files from existing files just doesn't fail, but doesn't pull the file correctly.
In the past I have used other git clients.
I am at a loss.
As of 27/11/17 I'm running the latest version of everything I can think of updating!
LOG:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c lfs.customtransfer.bitbucket-media-api.path=git-lfs-bitbucket-media-api push -v --tags Test master:master
Pushing tohttps://myname@bitbucket.org/myname/test.git
Git LFS: (0 of 1 files) 0 B / 48.00 KB
LFS: Put https://media-api.atlassian.io/upload/a9203aaf-7ec0-4efd-aa53-20680f994df9/binary?hashAlgorithm=sha256: dial tcp 65.151.186.127:443: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://myname@bitbucket.org/myname/test.git'
Completed with errors, see above.