I currently have four separate repos, and three of them are behaving in Sourcetree as expected, but one is not, and it's causing a lot of confusion.
I created a local repo while waiting for the BitBucket account to be set up. Once that was done, a couple of days later, I hooked my repo up to the remote account. Everything works and I can push & pull without issue... however, the numbers for pushes and pulls never, ever display (by this, I mean the numbers that appears as notifications next to the buttons, or alongside the branch names). No matter how many commits, fetches or branch merges I do, those numbers never, ever display. It's getting really confusing because I'm almost daily having to do a blind pull just in case there's anything on the remote; and I keep losing track of how many commits I have locally that have yet to be pushed, and to which branch.
Any ideas on how to rectify this?