In JIRA, I can see that a user can modify their profile to change their timezone. I don't see the same capability in Bamboo. Is it not possible in Bamboo? We are running Bamboo 5.4.
Hi Maggie,
You can't setup a specific timezone per user in Bamboo. All the user profile actions are available here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Managing+your+user+profile
Regards,
Fabio
Is there any plan to add this support? We are a UK team sharing an instance with our team in the US (which they manage). It's quite frustrating for us having to mentally alter the deploy and build times output by the server, especially since our deployed code logs in UK time.
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Seems like this is been answered 3 years back. Is Atlassian yet to add this feature to Bamboo users? I couldn't see any option to change timezone for user specific.
@Maggie Stearns or @Jamey Holden you found any turnaround? If so can you please share it with me.
I see there is an existing feature request for this - BAM-6558. Please feel free to vote it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.