Hi
I am looking for sample Fisheye report created using plugin SDK. Please let me know.
Thanks
Kumar
Could you elaborate please? I don't know what kind of report would you like to see. And what plugin SDK do you use?
Hello Marek
I am just looking for a sample report to query data from fisheye.
Ex: Lines of code written by a particular user.
I know that there are existing reports for this, but I would like to know how to write my own reports so that I can build custom reports as required.
I have experience developing add-ons for Jira and Confluence. I would like to learn writing the same for Fisheye.
Here is the plugin sdk version.
ATLAS Version: 6.2.14ATLAS Home: C:\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.2.14ATLAS Scripts: C:\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.2.14\binATLAS Maven Home: C:\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.2.14\apache-maven-3.2.1AMPS Version: 6.2.11
Have you seen https://developer.atlassian.com/fecrudev?
This is the closet I can find
https://developer.atlassian.com/fecrudev/tutorials/fisheye-twitter-integration-plugin-tutorial
I will try writing a sample report and take it from there..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.