I am going to be using Trello to organize my personal life. I am wondering if I should do everything all on one board, and just have many lists - one for each "topic" like one for a website I need to clean up, one for the organization & cleanup of the domains I own, one for selecting a new church to go to, etc. Or should I use multiple boards. It just seems like for one person & no team collaboration multiple boards may be going overboard? A question about my lists, though: Is there a way that I can put one list under another, rather than having them all in a horizontal row with a horizontal scrollbar? Lots of my lists might only have a couple of cards under them, so several would fit vertically under each other. But is there a way to do that? Any advice to a newbie from others who use Trello just for personal use would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!
-Alan Salls