I'm running version 2.3.5.0 of Sourcetree on Windows 10 Pro Build 15063
I set up a private git server as a remote repository which I connected to with SourceTree. So, I have a local git repository on my client, and then the private remote repository I occasionally want to push to.
When I was setting it up, SourceTree let me enter the URL of the private repository. However, when I needed to enter the passphrase, I got fat fingered and entered it incorrectly. Now, SourceTree doesn't prompt any longer for the password but continues to raise an authentication error any time I try to push to the remote. I've looked all over for a setting to reset the password or cause it to reprompt me, but I can't find it.
I also tried deleting the remote and adding it back in, but it still doesn't prompt me.
So, I'm at a loss for how to fix this. I'm sure it's something simple, and I'm just not seeing it. Meanwhile, falling back to GitKraken...