It's Friday, 17th of November now, at least in Sidney - time for a new Friday fun post.
This Friday is a very special Friday for me - it's my birthday.

So I want to clink glasses with any one of you, celebrate a big virtual birthday party and ask this friday's question: do you have any special birthday tradition, something you're looking forward to every year on your birthday?
Or tell us a birthday story, your perfect, best or worst birthday, a very special surprise, or whatever you want to tell us about birthdays.
My birthday tradition is, that I don't know, what will happen on my birthday. My husband and me, we both try to take the day off on our birthdays. So, the one who has not his birthday is preparing the day, e.g. starting with a nice breakfast, make a trip to the sea, visiting another city, going to the theater or cinema in the evening, a concert or dinner with friends - just spending an awesome day together.
So, I don't know what will happen this Friday. Maybe, I will tell you on Monday.
Cheers!
Now it's monday and just in case you want to know what happened: we had dinner at an excellent Asian restaurant and then we visited a magician's theatre in Hamburg. The show was awesome.