We are adding numerous attachments to one card and will need to be able to find specific attachments later. I see you can search by attachment title but that the results only bring you to the card itself. How do I make this work so that we are brought right to that specific attachment?
Thank you!!
Right now, that is not possible. You can search for cards, however the result will only show the card rather than the actual file attached.
I'll let our team know, that you are interested in that feature, so we can take it into consideration.
IF WE COULD SEARCH THE ATTACHMENTS LIKE WE CAN IN EVERNOTE - I'D BE ALL IN. LOVE TRELLO, JUST NEED THAT FEATURE!
I agree. If we could search the text within PDFs and Word Docs etc, I'd be all in too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.