Hi, Anyone achieved Bamboo integration with the Openshift? Or is there bamboo build plugin available for Openshift to build CI pipeline?
Might need to explain "openshift"
I've the same question as Guruprasad.OpenShift is a container application plattform
https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/cloud-computing/openshift
I'm interested in integrating them on-premise ( Bamboo Server installed on-premise and OpenShift installed on-premise )
Is integration already exists between onpeshift and bamboo?
We use Bamboo for our builds, and we use it for staging deployments, but not to the servers (or environments) directly. Our bamboo deployment projects deploy to one of two places: Artifactory or Octopus.
I *highly* recommend Octopus deploy for deploying - all the things- especially if you have any windows deployment targets. But it is great at deploying to k8s clusters (including Openshift)
Is integration already exists between Red Hat OpenShift and Bamboo in 2024?
It should be possible to deploy Bamboo to an OpenShift cluster and use ephemeral agents for builds. There's no dedicated plugin - you just configure Bamboo server to use OpenShift to schedule build pods.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.