I am not quite sure what is the requirement here, could you please rephrase your question with an example?
For each build jira issues has been attached and it will be display in issues tab on the bamboo builds we want to capture those jira I'd and tasks in text or csv file is this possible
refer bamboo REST API doc - https://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo/REST/5.5.0/#d2e757
Thanks Rob hit I am able to see the jira as issue key and jira summary is there any way to download those two values alone if that is done we are good could you please help us
How about using below REST API:
curl -X GET --user username:password -H 'X-Atlassian-Token: no-check' "http://localhost:8085/rest/api/latest/result/PF-AT-16?expand=jiraIssues"
Where "PF-AT-16" is the plan key and build number.
The above will give you the Jira issues linked to the build number.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.