Why not?
Kaleo-Bang Bang: https://youtu.be/U4Km0M9x4Bg
Imagine Dragons Remix: https://youtu.be/wpncVSoZcJ0
The new System of a Down single, just released 2 hours ago, loved it: https://youtu.be/zX5XasRcGBg
Okay, I went with the first three that came to mind that I've been obsessing over recently:
Queen, "Don't Stop Me Now": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
the cast of Hamilton singing "What I Did For Love" in a Chorus Line tribute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-BB_2L2Dwg
Fleetwood Mac, "Dreams": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM
This Will Be Our Year - The Zombies
Everything Now - Arcade Fire
Peggy Sue - Buddy Holly
Happy Friday!
Trololol!
AAAAH I LOVE THE TROLOLO GUY!!!!!
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Rydeen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFu66ye6YWM
Rostam - Gwan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQ2atEdfII
Marshmellow - Alone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo
It did say "Friday fun"
Goin' Home - Dan Auerbach
Boll Weevil - Punch Brothers
Feel It Still - Portugal, The Man
I can't pick 3, it varies far too much by mood and the last time I heard it. But to pick the ones that cover a lot of moods and have short repeat cycles:
Night on a Bare Mountain (Mussorgsky)
Dominion (Sisters)
Journey of the Sorcerer (The Eagles)
Soundtrack of Hamilton- YES!
From my latest playlist:
Redemption - April Divine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgWnFPW09dg
My World of Sin - Sparzanza: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr_HyVgUlYA
Wicked Game - Stone Sour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncoJB_C-m0
...as eclectic as it gets!
Don't Stop Believing -Journey
Fifteen - Goldroom
Nocturn in E minor - Chopin
Currently in rotation...
Wish you were here - Pink Floyd
Learning to Fly - Foo Fighters
anything classical
Big Little Lies Soundtrack has been on my playlist for awhile. Three songs from the sound track that pair well on moody, fall days:
Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOubjLM9Cbc
Alabama Shakes - This Feeling - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J94E8JoQix4
Don't - Zoe Krativz - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwYadi4obVY
Yessssss!
+10 for "Big Little Lies" — so good.
I am absolutely going to have to go with what I've been listening to recently, simply because choosing a top three of all time is borderline impossible.
Taylor Swift - "New Year's Day"
Dear Evan Hansen cast album - "Requiem"
Betty Who - "Wanna Be"
It's always a healthy combination of Top 40 and all things theater. 😄
Hamilton 4 LIFE.
@Aumarie Benipayo I watched this entire series on the flight home from Italy. Really good, although it was missing my favorite parts of the book!
Here's an intro to k-pop:
BTS - Dope
Blackpink - Boombayah
G-Dragon & TOP - adorable live performance of Don't Leave
Sugar of Maroon 5
Love Myself of Hailee Steinfeld
Shake It Off of Taylor Swift
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.