Does anybody know where I can find a copy of the License agreement that says its free for corporate use?
Hi Kyle,
The End User Agreement can be found in our FAQ. Though I'm not sure what you mean when you say "free for corporate use" though.
If I understabnd Kyle correctly, I think I asked the same question a while ago. My question pertained to SourceTree App which is free. My company checks all EULAs before any software (free or not) can be installed.
Hi Toby, I see. I found this in our documentation.
Hi, unfortunately this does not help. I already know that is free for corporate use. What I need is the EULA. The EULA linked above is a general one for all Atlassian products. Weigh too general for what I need. Is there an EULA specifically for Sourcetree?
Hi Toby. It took a little investigating but I found the EULA for Sourcetree, please click on the link below.
(eula.txt)
This is no longer valid. Is there current information somewhere? I only find old deprecated pages about SourceTree license topics ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.