I am currently in the process of setting up integration between JIRA Cloud (cloud/hosted) and Bamboo (installed on-premise on our own server) but am struggling to get the integration to work.
I have successfully configured the 'Application Link' and can see the application link status showing as "Connected" (in green) for both directions (JIRA -> Bamboo and Bamboo -> JIRA).
I'm fairly sure we have Bamboo -> JIRA integrated, as I am able to create a Build in Bamboo and tag it with a JIRA ticket and link to JIRA successfully.
However I don't think JIRA -> Bamboo is working, as when we look at a JIRA task, the Bamboo widget on the right hand side only displays the following error - JIRA is having difficulty contacting Atlassian Bamboo. If this condition persists, please contact your JIRA administrators.
Please let me know any further information/logs you require from me to investigate this further.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.