Hi,
I'd like to be able to regularlry generate an export of the Activity log to keep track of who's moving a card when to which list.
I can see only the card being printed, but is this something I could get using the the Json export?
Cheers,
Celine
Hi Celine,
Marta here, from Trello Support.
Right now, the CSV export doesn't include that information because there's not a great way to represent that kind of many-to-one data in a spreadsheet. Some of the information is available in our JSON export, if you have access to an engineer. We have more info on this here:Exporting data from TrelloMaking sense of Trello's JSON exportI hope that helps!
Marta
That did not help me either. I've also tried opening the Activity Log in a separate window and doing a scrolling screenshot but there is no way to easily capture the data.
Supposedly there is a REPORT Power Up but I'm unable to find it and we are a Business Class member.
Thanks,
Did you find an answer for this? I would like to be able to generate the same information
I need this too.
Need this as well!
Everyone needs this...for JIRA too
I am also looking for this, or a way to dive into the activity log to search by member actions.
I use Zapier for this (but it will require their paid plan for any decent volume of activity). I have only used to add rows to a Google Sheet to track comments on the card. You wind up with a JSON dump of all the comments in the card in one cell for each update, but it works for my purposes (documenting work for clients).
Hi,Is there an update on how things are in 2023?I would also like to export the activity logbook as we're using Trello for an experiment, and to learn we could really use this information.Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.