I use Trello everyday to organize my projects for the team. We have a meeting once a week through Join.me to review Trello starred boards on my account (through screen sharing) so everyone knows what I am building for them and in what oder. This is great, but sometimes my boss does not get to join these meetings. So, what I do now is take a screen shot of the starred boards list after the meeting that shows the jobs in order with what is "To do", "In progress", "Being Reviewed", etc. and email it to him. He has a Trello account though and it would be a great feature (that maybe exists?) that allows an approved user to see your users Starred Boards and the order they are in, color, etc. Basically change their header area to my user instead of theirs so they can review what I am doing anytime they want.
Is this possible?