Hi I'm using the free account on Trello and I'm having issues setting up the GitLab's power-up on it.
I don't have any other power-ups activated (not exceeding the free limit)
Steps I took so far:
- Created a team for my company
- Created a board for a certain project (It's the only board in our team)
- Added members
- Selected the GitLab as the power-up from the side-bar
- Started the Authorize Account section
- I've checked the "Autofill GitLab API" resulting in:
- API Endpoint: https://gitlab.com/api/v4/
- And I've entered the newly created Access Token in the Personal AccessToken field following the instructions provided.
- Every time I try to save it, it says the token is invalid.
The token I've created has no expiration date and I've checked all of the scopes.
I've tried making a few other tokens, but all were regarded as invalid.
What am I doing wrong here, I'm really surprised by this issue.