So, right now I'm on Sonata city, inside the bidoof house and he blocked the entrance. I took hos choice scarf and refuses to move out of the way, so I blocked inside the house.
Anyone had the same problem???
I think you might remain stuck, as you've asked a load of Atlassian users about Pokemon. Some of us play, but this is not really the right place to ask about it. We're good with Atlassian stuff, but probably much less so with Pokemon. (Certainly not me, I can't tell a Jigglypuff from a SnorkleGronk)
Speak for yourself: a SnorkleGronk is clearly the evolved version of the GronkleSnork.
+1 @Monique vdB :-D
This feels right, but I want to ask my advisor - PlibbleBlonk, what say you?
@ben amos - did not have the same problem... but obviously it was some years ago. Did you ever get unstuck!?
Do hope so!!!
@ben amos - try summoning rainbow candies then curve toss them at the Bidoof. If it doesn't move out of the way, you might need to request an air strike from Team Rocket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.