Hi there!
I am a user of a business class Trello and I need to see the following metrics for the board:
We have a process in Trello with several lists that are statuses of the process.
Let it be: Created - In progress - Verification - Done.
What I need is simply to see how many days a card stays in every single list.
I would like to find any report that will show me the evarage time for all cards, average time for cards with a particular label and possibility to see details for every card (as I have said - how many days he card stayed in every list)
I have found goodle chrome add-on to see true age of a card but I can't create a report to see the overall metrics for all cards on the board to measure the process. As we are trying to improve some of our metrics it is crutial for me to measure it somehow to see if the approach we have created works or not and what are our week points.
Harvest does not work as it count the time spend per card but not the time the card was on every list.
Screenful doesn't seemt o help as well.
Do you have any other ideas? It would be really appreciated.
Thank you for support.
Kind regards,
Olga