Hi all,
I'm trying to evaluate Bamboo for our CI purpose (using 30 day trial licence).
We are using Clearcase.
May i know if there is any plugin available for this version?
If yes, could you please provide a link?
Thanks
Without a plugin you could
1) install ClearCase (command line version) and perform a create/update view then do the build.
2) create/update a build view on the ClearCase server and copy the source to the bamboo server (I don't favor this one as you lose source control integrity).
Always check the marketplace first - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?q=clearcase
If there's no compatible version in there (from memory, I don't think there is), then no, I'm afraid you might be a bit stuck.
Thanks Nic.
Can you suggest any alternative way to deal with this situation?
I'm afraid the answer here is "write one yourself" really. Or get a parter or contractor in to do it for you. You could take the source from an existing plugin, assuming it does what you want, and it's open-source.
Or see if you can contact the author and see if they're willing to do an update.
Or update to a decent source control system (I've worked with Clearcase. I'm trying not to show just how low my opinion of it is)
Thanks Shari. I'lll go with option 1 then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.