My Trello Background High Resolution pictures are all zoomed in too far when someone changes the group board background.
Any suggestions?
Hi Adam,
You're seeing your photos zoomed in when someone sets them as a board background, is that right?
It sounds like this is expected—Trello needs to zoom photos sometimes in order to make sure they fill the board, and to account for different screen sizes. We have some more information on that here, that should help explain: http://help.trello.com/article/1027-creating-background-images-in-trello
This makes sense if you are working with non standard images that the use uploads but I am finding the same issue with the stock images from UnSplash. I recently got bored with my background image, tried a bunch of other Unsplash and then went back to my previous image and it was zoomed in approx 2x what it was before? I am using Chrome in case that matters....
But this happens when I use stock images from UnSplash which are the pictures provided by Trello? Should they not be the right screen size already? I am also sure it zooms in more than necessary.
I am having the same issue as well. I don't remember having this issue in the past. Are there any updates on this?
Same here
what I found helps is I go to unsplash, download the high res version of the background and manually add it through the custom option. I think trello just uploads a low res version and so you see it zoomed in and pixelated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.