Hi,
I'm trying to set the watch email user preference using the REST API. It seems I can use the call documented here: https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/fecru.html#rest-service-fecru:user-prefs-v1
However, the request representation in the docs is empty, so I don't know how to form the POST request.
From /rest-service/users-v1/user, I get the following XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<restUserProfileData>
<avatarUrl>https://host/avatar/user?s=48</avatarUrl>
<email>user@domain</email>
<mappedCommitters/>
<preferences>
<elements value="instant" key="watchMode"/>
<elements value="30" key="changesetsPerPage"/>
<elements value="UTF-8" key="uploadcharset"/>
<elements value="5" key="maxFilesPerChangeset"/>
<elements value="51235" key="ideConnectorPort"/>
<elements value="3" key="context"/>
<elements value="patch" key="uploadtype"/>
<elements value="8" key="tabWidth"/>
<elements value="html" key="emailFormat"/>
<elements value="true" key="enableIde"/>
<elements value="file" key="uploadmethod"/>
</preferences>
<timeZone>
<name>PST8PDT</name>
<rawOffset>-28800000</rawOffset>
</timeZone>
<userData>
<avatarUrl>https://host/avatar/user?s=48</avatarUrl>
<displayName>Last, First</displayName>
<userName>user</userName>
</userData>
</restUserProfileData>
So I've tried using the following JSON:
{
"elements" : [{
"key": "watchMode",
"value": "daily"
}]
} As well as a few others. These all fail, I get the following response:
{
"code": "UnrecognizedProperty",
"message": "Unrecognized field \"elements\" (Class com.atlassian.fecrurestplugin.common.RestUserPrefService$UserPref), not marked as ignorable\n at [Source: org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput@1a6f2dc2; line: 2, column: 16] (through reference chain: com.atlassian.fecrurestplugin.common.UserPref[\"elements\"])"
} Does anyone know the proper way to form this request?