Hi!
Adding new cards to Trello board via Slack channel is ok.
But I do not receive when someone post new cards to Trello board.
Please help.
Hi there,
It sounds like you've added the Trello Slack app just fine, and that's working as intended. That app does not provide any notifications automatically from Trello.
For that, you want to enable the Slack Power-Up on your board, which can be configured to notify you of whatever activity you're looking for: http://help.trello.com/article/1049-slack-app
Thank you!
Mike, I did what you described above, but the private channel doesn't appear in the "Now choose a channel" dropdown menu, when I configure the power-up inside my board. So I'm unable to send Trello notifications into that private channel. How can I get around this?
I have the same issue, only direct messages listed, can't post notifications to a channel, only a message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.