In order to use git with my Jupyter notebooks, I used jq (https://stedolan.github.io/jq/download/) to create a filter, call it 'clean_ipynb', following the instructions on http://timstaley.co.uk/posts/making-git-and-jupyter-notebooks-play-nice/. While this does make Git and Jupyter notebooks work fine together, I've been having many issues with Sourcetree. In particular, every time I open a repo containing a Jupyter notebook I get an error:
'git status' failed with code 128:'jq --indent 1 '(.cells[] | select(has("outputs")) | .outputs) = [] | (.cells[] | select(has("execution_count")) | .execution_count) = null | .metadata = {"language_info": {"name": "python", "pygments_lexer": "ipython2"}} | .cells[].metadata = {} ': jq: command not found
error: external filter jq --indent 1 '(.cells[] | select(has("outputs")) | .outputs) = [] | (.cells[] | select(has("execution_count")) | .execution_count) = null | .metadata = {"language_info": {"name": "python", "pygments_lexer": "ipython2"}} | .cells[].metadata = {} ' failed -1
error: external filter jq --indent 1 '(.cells[] | select(has("outputs")) | .outputs) = [] | (.cells[] | select(has("execution_count")) | .execution_count) = null | .metadata = {"language_info": {"name": "python", "pygments_lexer": "ipython2"}} | .cells[].metadata = {} ' failed
fatal: src/file.ipynb: clean filter 'clean_ipynb' failedCan you please help me fix this? All git commands are working fine, and I'm using System Git with Sourcetree, so I'm not sure where this could be coming from. Thanks!