Jira, Bitbucket, and confluence are all working when setup smtp server to send email. But when same account information is entered to crucible and fisheye email smtp, the message is connection is not authorized. any idea?
Hi Feng,
Can you show us the message in your error log so we can see the exact error? What email provider are you using, or is it a personal server?
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon, seems I can not attach the log file to this message or paste the whole text here, any suggestions? I am using the Grifols mail server and I also tried Gmail, none of them are working.
problem sending email530 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:1388)at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:959)at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:583)at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:169)at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:98)
The logs you sent were sufficient.
Can you send me a screenshot of what your current SMTP settings are? You'll be able to attach that to the case. Do you know what service Grifols uses for mail? Perhaps Exchange?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.