Hi!
This question is linked to this issue I opened on Git LFS: https://github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/issues/2668
To sum it up:
I tried to push large files in LFS based on specific folders.
My gitAttributes file contains the following lines:
Fake[[:space:]]Folder/SomeOtherFake/**/*.jpg filter=lfs diff=lfs merge=lfs -text
Fake[[:space:]]Folder/\[braketFolder\]/**/*.jpg filter=lfs diff=lfs merge=lfs -text
My folder hierarchy is:
Fake Folder/bigPicture.jpg
Fake Folder/SomeOtherFake/bigPicture.jpg
Fake Folder/SomeOtherFake/LastFake/bigPicture.jpg
Fake Folder/[braketFolder]/bigPicture.jpg
Fake Folder/[braketFolder]/SomeUnderBraket/bigPicture.jpg
When I use git with the command line, everything work fine.
With SourceTree I have two problems:
1) With the space, nothing works. Regardless of the "BigPicture" file I choose, I always get the warning asking me to track it on LFS first.
2) When removing the space in the first folder, I am able to stage the "BigPicture" following files:
Fake Folder/SomeOtherFake/LastFake/bigPicture.jpg
Fake Folder/[braketFolder]/SomeUnderBraket/bigPicture.jpg
But not the follwing ones:
Fake Folder/SomeOtherFake/bigPicture.jpg
Fake Folder/[braketFolder]/bigPicture.jpg
Which is weird because the "SomeOtherFake/**/*.jpg" path should target any file directly in SomeOtherFake or in any folder under SomeOtherFake.
Did I miss something?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Florian.
Cheers!
Florian.