I am in direct sales and very new to Trello. I am looking for boards (and or examples) where someone is using Trello for customer management (customer information, follow-up calls, areas of interest).
Thank you in advance for any information.
Jean
Hey Jean,
Take a look at Trello's Inspiration page. There's a lot of example boards, and you may find just what you are looking for...
I notice your subject line is "How can I manage email notifications as a user?" however the question doesn't involve that. Can you elaborate on what you're wanting to accomplish with the email notifications? This may help...
My actual question was if I can dial directly from Trello. For example, I am putting customer info in with their phone number and I would like to touch phone number to dial. I was not sure if there was an app or if this was possible. Is this also possible with email?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.