https://i.imgur.com/jR04cVC.pngthis makes reading stuff really difficult, particularly small text on cardsanyone know why chrome does this? windows is on default settings.
Hey Rene,
I don't have this issue with Chrome showing the font like yours. Can you check the font settings in your Chrome browser? Here's how.
Mine is setup as follows:
My settings match those. At home I don't have this issue, but at work I do. I investigated and this seems to be caused by having Helvetica Neue installed on my system. Removing it from the list in font-family CSS fixed the issue on the website since it takes priority over Arial.
I'd have to uninstall the font in order to fix the problem globally on my end, and that'd bother my coworkers, so I'll have to live with the issue. Maybe escalate to web dev?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.