I'm interested to see public board within my boards. I'm following Starling bank development and they show roadmap here https://trello.com/b/wp8bOZPL.
Would be great just to see it in my Mac Trello app.
Hey Ievgen
In order for boards to appear in the app (desktop or mobile), you do need to be a member of the board. If it's a public board that you want to follow, you will only be able to view it with a link to the website. Additionally, you can subscribe to the board if you'd like to receive notifications.
Thank you!
But why not to allow public boards? That would simplify sync between devices and usage of native app instead of browser.
Eugen
Hello Matthew, I wonder if you can offer some suggestions: a public board I am not interested in popped up on my boards. I cannot do anything with it and I am not listed as a participant. How can I delete it from my boards? Is there a way?
Thanks. It annoys me enormously because it is a public energy service which offer no way out and no contact on their website...
Lucia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.