I love SourceTree, but the changes in 2.x are just too much of a pain in the ass to deal with. It feels like whatever framework was being used for the UI was replaced with something much worse and buggier. SourceTree is constantly trying to refresh everything but seemingly never in an up-to-date state. Then the whole screen flashes and all my branch folders close...almost always right when I am trying to use them...and they will close again shortly after I open one because of the constant attempts to refresh (that don't seem to work anyway). It's become hard to trust the information SourceTree is giving me with regard to which files have changed. I get constant login prompts even when I should still be logged in. I don't recall any of these problems prior to 2.x so I am downgrading to the latest 1.x where I felt SourceTree was a great app. I hope you're able to resolve all the issues introduced in 2.x. I'm sure I will eventually try the newer versions again after a few more major patches.