Working in windows 10, today SourceTree randomly has decided it will not boot. I have uninstalled the application in hopes that reinstalling it will fix my issue, but the installer won't boot either.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Things I have tried include, deleting the AppData file(s) for SourceTree, deleting any reminiscence of SourceTree in my program Program Files. Restarted the computer. Ran installation .exe as Administrator.
It seems like this might be related to that dictionary definition error that keeps popping up for me. Here is a workaround that should help https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-7898?_ga=2.227735576.429384516.1507051452-1096455579.1507051452
Thank you for this answer.SourceTree has not been working for a few weeks now and I've just been using GitKraken, but that crashes a lot when I try and do anything other than pulling. Finally wanted to get SourceTree working and ran into the issue of it not showing and just crashing. Logs showed NullReferenceException. Following the Jira Issue workaround, fixed the installation/launch issue I was having.
Kraig, your answer worked for me! Same issue craig was having.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.