I downloaded source tree and get to the point thats i have to login and the just hangs
When i try it with a local admin it works
please help
something is blocking it
Hi Donny, can you send us a screenshot of when Sourcetree hangs up for you? Don't forget also to tell us if you're you on Windows or Mac, and which version of Sourcetree are you using.
Regards!
Ana
Hi There
I using windows and version 2.3.1.0
here a picture
Please see below whats happening its just hanging when i try logging is there ports or soemthing that i need to get open on the domain
Hi Donny, this issue was reported at SRCTREEWIN-7244 and we're tracking it there. The development team is currently working on it together with the id.atlassian.com team. There are a few workarounds listed in that page too, please follow them and let us know if they worked for you. I'd also recommend you to watch that page for updates and new workarounds that might arise
Hope that helps!
Hi Ann
Thanks
I used the first option
From a working install collect the accounts.json and password files.
I open the file and change the details to minded and it worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.