any ideas?
Hi Thomas! Are you getting the error "Please enter a valid email address"?
If so, that issue has been reported in our tracking system and you can find it at SRCTREE-5034. I recommend you watch it to be notified of further updates.
If your email address is a Gmail / Google you can use the "Log in with Google" button, let us know if it worked for you.
Best regards,
Ana
Ana Retamal Ortiz :
Are you saying I can’t use your product, which I’ve been using for years on other PCs and laptops?
Seriously? I had an issue where I needed Atlassian to help me resolve that involved Bitbucket and I wasn’t able to use the tool of my Choice which is an Atlassian product itself?
If you are telling me to wait on Atlassian, I’m afraid I may have to start NOT recommending Atlassian to my Clients.
I’ll wait to hear back from you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.