I installed the app, however get this message on launch:
Any thoughts on resolving this?
@David Moore, try removing the app and then make sure you are at the current version of windows 10 (Version1703, OS Build 15063). Then reinstall.
Yes, I have that build of win 10.
I think it's just that the app store is buggy as all hell. It lists some apps some times, others another time, says I have different stuff installed on each refresh, and can't install or run much at all.
I wondered if trello had an answer to this. I think windows app store is a bad way to deliver native software, much better to do like whatsapp etc and have a separate executable. Old school.
Unfortunately the store is buggy. Trello didn't develop the app from scratch they bought an app that was already out there and rebranded. I forget what it was called.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.