Hi - our Atlassian administrator has gone to pastures new, and I am trying to get Crucible going.
We have been using JIRA with Fisheye (integrated with Perforce) for a while now. We also trialed Crucible a while back (possibly) on a different installation.
Today I got a Crucible license, and have downloaded and installed it. I am trying to get it to hook in with our existing Jira/FishEye setup. However I can't see any evidence that Crucible is running, and I can't load the admin page - HTTP 403 Forbidden error.
I am clearly out of my depth, I have tried to read through the online help and my problems don't seem to match the documentation well enough for me to work out what to do.
Update
I think my fisheye is running of a different port - hence the 403 error?
If I go to the admin page for fisheye on the correct port for fisheye (8081 in my case) I do not see Crucible anywhere....
I have bought a license, but as it is a starter license (and post July 17) I can't get support. If I can't get support I can't get started. If I can't get started we will never move on up to the higher licensing tiers. This is NOT good for anybody. Please someone point me in the right direction or offer some support - otherwise we will have to start looking at alternaives to JIRA, Fisheye and Crucible.