When I click Google account icon on Trello for Mac, nothing happens and if I wait longer, the whole app window will turn blank and nothing else.
Hi there,
Are you signing into an existing account or creating a new account? Are you able to sign in at trello.com as expected, just not via the app?
We just released version 2.9.6 of the app, so let's start by making sure you're fully updated to the newest version. If you're still having this problem after that, I would encourage you to reach out with some more computer and OS version details to https://trello.com/contact, and we'll be glad to look into what's going on!
I'm using Trello (for Mac) version 2.9.7. From what I can tell, this is the latest Mac.
I use Trello at work, and I'm unable to log into the Mac app using Google Auth. I can log-in just fine with my web browser.
This is a bug perhaps?
Edit: I was able to workaround this problemn by setting a password, and then using my email and password to login. It's a pain nevertheless.
Hi,
I am having the same problem. I can login fine on the web. cant login to the mac app.
As you see in the screenshot, I am using 2.11.7 version of Trello. My Mac pro is the latest one too. Just frustrating. Hope you guys fix this problem. Seems like it has been there for 3 years !!!
Bye
Same Problem here...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.