Hello,
I can't login to my atlassian account via source tree, it has a problem with my email address.
Please view the following screenshot:
Hi Joshua, are you still experiencing this issue? If you're unable to log in, please let us know which version of Sourcetree are you using so we can check for you.
Cheers,
Ana
Hello Ana ,
I just downloaded the latest version for mac and I am stuck at this exact point , no matter what it's in the form field, there is an alert message that reads "Please enter an email address".
Please let us know once you have more info
it's version 2.6.3
Hi Joshua, I shared this with the team but I didn't got a response yet. I'll comment here again as soon as I have any update!
Regards,
Hi Ana,
I have the exact same problem!
I'm going to install an earlier version.
Thanks,
Esme
I am having the same isssue and need to set it up urgently....
I'm having the same issue.
Hi All,
I am having the same problem with mac version 2.6.3. I tried reinstalling the previous version 2.5.3 but it does't work either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.