Clicking "Use existing account" prompts this window:https://twitter.com/regameyk/status/910940074056982528It's blank, and I cannot progress.Little help?
Try this, open Internet Explorer, go to the Advanced options tab, click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and check Delete personal settings, that seems to solve it for my users that have had the issue.
Cheers Mikael - I'd seen that solution as well. I tried and no dice. Not very surprising, considering I've never used Internet Explorer on this machine.
SourceTree is using IE to display the login page. What I have noticed is that it may take a bit before the reset take affect, like 30 seconds or more, so that may be worth a try.
It's been well over 30 minutes since resetting/deleting settings here. And the Sourcetree blank window has been up for a while too. Still just a blank window.Thanks for the attempt at assistance though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.