After installing SourceTree and running it for the first time I come to the step where I am required to log in to my Atlassian account. I click the button for Use and existing account and a blank window opens. I cannot proceed from there. Please help.
Try this, open Internet Explorer, go to the Advanced options tab, click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and check Delete personal settings, that seems to solve it for my users that have had the issue.
To all those who may miss the talking in the replies:
this walkaround here seemed to work for me
thank you Mikael
we can mark this post as solved
Thanks Mikael,
I set this aside for a time to finish loading other programs on my laptop and also installed all of the Windows 10 updates. After doing that, the login screen appeared normally and I was able to install SourceTree. It's possible that, in doing the updates, it performed the same action as you described.
please tell me the reason behind this ??
Dear Mikael Snadberg, I followed your method to solve this problem but I failed to solve. are you have another solution?
If still won't able to find the solutions, download version 1.1.1 and in it there is no such option and after I update it then problem was resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.