Hi,
I just want to ask if there's a workaround to send a file from our bamboo server linux to a windows server.
Basically I want to send the artifact that was produced to the windows remote server.
Hi Adrian,
You will just need to add an scp task at the end of your plan, so that you can move your artifacts to the remote Windows server.
Note: You need SSH daemon/service (pscp for instance) to be running on your Windows machine, so that you can scp into it.
Hello Jeyanthan,
I've already had an scp task on my deployment project. Problem is the SSH daemon on windows server, I tried the pscp you've mentioned and also cygwin but it's not working.
Regards,
Adrian
Oops, My bad I've forgotten to check the firewall settings of windows. This can be considered solved. Thanks for your response.
Is it possible to give detailed information about pscp (or cygwin) and firewall settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.