Hello. I'm a yearbook advisor at a small high school in the mountains of Far West Texas.
I've used Trello in the past to manage my own personal projects, but I've not used it to manage a collaborative effort such as a yearbook.
My situation is that I have 11 students who comprise the main yearbook staff. They meet each day for 2 hours to layout pages in Adobe InDesign, and to study for the InDesign certification exam. During the second hour, our 11 photography students come into the same room to take commercial photography. Their role will be to learn Adobe Photoshop (studying for the Adobe Certified Associate exam and learning Photoshop techniques as well as studying photographic techniques via Lynda.com), and to take on photographic assignments delegated by the main yearbook staff.
I am looking for a way for the students to efficiently and effectively manage the complex process of creating a yearbook, and to make sure that things get done. I also want to make sure that things don't fall through the cracks and that each student is pulling his or her weight.
Anybody out there in a similar situation? I'd appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Vaughn