I'm using SourceTree 2.3.1 on a Mac with a Mercurial repository.
I shelved some changes earlier so I could shift gears and make a different commit. I made that commit, then unshelved the changes. There were some conflicts, and it's left me in a completely broken state unless I break out the terminal.
If I try to commit, revert, or anything really, it fails and tells me "abort: unshelve already in progress (use 'hg unshelve --continue' or 'hg unshelve --abort')." It's cute that a GUI app asks me to input a command-line command, but frustrating because it doesn't offer an easy way for me to do it.
Sometimes this happens when I try to rebase, and there's a "Continue" and "Abort" item in the Actions menu that lets me continue. In this case, they're both disabled.
I was able to use the terminal to get past this, but it seems really dumb that the GUI won't let me choose "abort" without going to the terminal.