I've followed Atlassian's SSH setup, I've generated my ssh keys, and I still can't clone a repo.
Following the tutorial, I added an account in SourceTree, generated the SSH key, copied it, added it to my bitbucket account, and I still can't access my repositories. I've tried to manually add the SSH keys without any impact.
Error from SourceTree:
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.