Discussions at Summit have made us aware of other industries that may want their own interest collections! Upvote the below answers to show which interest groups we should create next, or post your idea here as a new answer for others to vote on!
Health care
Insurance
Hospitality
Academia / Higher Education
I second that
Manufacturing
Military.Although I'm a bit fuzzy on this one. I'm not thinking of military organisations directly, more about their commercial partners. Specifically, the companies building military aircraft are what I've run into a lot, but also some car manufacturers and even companies servicing "spooks"
This one is probably not a suggestion for an interest, but a talking point. Atlassian have encouraged the use of Jira for asset tracking (and, of course, there are some asset tracking add-ons out there). Just a thought that maybe we could use an enhanced tag for some stuff when it's about asset tracking.
I would suggest the 'Services Industry'. As detailed out in this post 'Using Atlassian products to boost the Services Industry' the services industry has very specific requirements and use cases for Atlassian products. This became clear in a round table this past Summit that consisted of 2 of the 3 biggest global agencies as well as 2 of the big 4 accounting firms. We have very similar needs and it would be great to have them represented.
@Brant Schroeder and @Brian Chabot, we're going to move ahead with this; I'll keep you posted when it's set up!
Excellent
Embedded Software/Electronics
Diversity & Inclusion 🎉
And updated materials/ebooks too. In the last few months, I've found dead links from documentation about asset management in Jira.
Finance & Accountacy
This will be launched in the coming weeks!
Jobs Board / Job Opportunities / Careers
Project Management.
There's a section for Agile, but not one for project management in general. I'd like a space to discuss PM topics outside of Agile.
Thanks for all the upvotes
@Scott Theus completely agree,
I have run into a number of Questions within the community that would fit perfectly within PM.
Looks like we have hit critical mass -- @Craig Castle-Mead we will plan on moving forward with this!
@Monique vdB Perfect! We have 2 more locations we're looking to fill, so have even more motivation than usual to help Let me know if there's anything I can do.
CCM
@Ellie Day, your group is live and you are now an admin!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Diversity-Inclusion/gp-p/DiversityInclusion
Human Resources
Atlassian Admin
Server configuration, sizing, security, networking, data center, advanced workflows, scripting, virtualization, etc...
DevOpsSec I would like.
Can I request a group for AUG United Kingdom?
@[deleted]thanks for making the request! I've passed it on to the team and will let you know when we can make this happen!
@Monique vdB
Is there a process for requesting these groups for the AUGs? I'd really love to get one up for our User Group and get the word out to other AUG leaders.
@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_we are betaing these right now, but will definitely let you know what's next for these groups and how it will impact each individual AUG moving forward
Marketing for Atlassian add-ons
I would leave it with just Marketing, Atlassian related, of course. What do you think?
All good! Thank you!
Atlassian: Marketing / PR / Communications
Hello @Kristina Meelind [Avisi], if you agree, upvote here to create the group. Thanks!
Hello @Dzmitry Hryb [Deviniti], @Katarzyna Pawlak, you might find this group useful. If that's the case, upvote!
Hello! @Janis Gulbis _ eazyBI, @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_, maybe this could be of your interest, also. Let's upvote!
Diversity and Inclusion & Enterprise & Trust and security & Nonprofit
Worklife & Company culture
Agile Project Management Best Practices
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.