I need to print a list on my Trello board from time to time. Is there a way to print a single list?
Also, could the board's background image be disabled for print? I need the cards' cover images shown, but the background image just wastes ink.
My current work around to this farcical situation is:
Hi Eric,
Right now, there isn't a way to print an individual ist, or to print card covers without also printing the board's background.
Because Trello's intended to be used primarily on the web, printing isn't something we're prioritizing right now, although it's true that there's room for improvement. That said, I'll pass your interest in these features on to our team for consideration!
PLEASE!!! Trello allows for printing of cards & boards - so why not lists also? I have a To Do Board that contains a list for each day of the week. Some days are particularly busy and it would be SO useful to print a quick list of those days for at-a-glance reference. While I love Trello's mobile app, there are those times when I just need a printed list to keep close by to help my brain stay on track! . I have to manually write out my list from Trello on those days.Thank you!
I echo Madlyn's plea, as well! Is there a third-party add-on that works well? I'd like to select a list and export all card a text file, each card a separate paragraph with title and description. No need for the comments.
And I further echo these comments. Printing lists in TRELLO, without printing the entire board, would be a very helpful feature. I wish TRELLO would pick up on this and take it seriously.
As far as removing the background image when printing, my print dialog box gives me the option to uncheck "Print backgrounds" -- this removes the toner-wasting image. YMMV.
Thanks for the workaround. It's incredible this issue has been going on for years now. I'll keep using Excel for final production in the meantime.
Thank you so much for this!!!! Just thought you would like to know that over two years after your comment, your page for JSON printing is a massive help and even usable by me! I have saved it for future use, thank you!
Wow thats alot of steps for something that should be very simple.. The fact that they haven't implemented printing a list is astounding. Its a simple and useful thing to do. I would say this should be a priority.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.